Thursday, October 30, 2008

Watch those Pennies and the Dollars will take care of themselves!

Have you ever heard that statement before?

Well if you are wondering "how can I cut my household budget and get these credit cards paid off" that is exactly what you'll have to start doing. I think you will enjoy reading "My Money Game" blog. I have a true story about watching those pennies and also sharing some common sense tips about trimming the grocery budget. How to trim the food budget is only for starters........much more to come later, so stayed tuned.

Leave me your feedback or questions in the comment area.

2 comments:

LennyP said...

Another great way pf letting dollars take car of themselves is putting your pennies and other change in a jar and then putting them into savings.

Sherrykins said...

lennyp,
Thanks for your suggestion. It's amazing how quickly that jar of change can add up to dollars.